2020–21 Food Systems Career Panel Series Session 1 – Food Businesses: The Protein Session
November 12 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm PST
Interested in a career in transforming food systems? Join the Berkeley Food Institute for a series of three career panel webinars that highlight different food and agriculture sectors. Speakers will share stories of how they built their job paths and offer insights into current trends in the field.
Each session has a separate registration link and can be attended individually. Or inspire your career by attending all three! Presented with the Berkeley Food Institute Student Councils.
- Prachi Jha, Research Assistant, Better Meat Company
- Alan Lovewell, Founder, Real Good Fish
- Monica Martinez, Founder and Owner, Don Bugito
- Minh Tsai, Founder and CEO, Hodo Foods
- Will Rosenzweig, Faculty Director, UC Berkeley Center for Responsible Business Sustainable Food Initiative
- Career panel session 2 information and registration
- Career panel session 3 information and registration