2020–21 Food Systems Career Panel Series Session 2 – Food Justice Nonprofits from a Regional Lens
November 17 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm PST
Interested in a career in transforming food systems? Join the Berkeley Food Institute for a series of three career panel webinars that highlight different food and agriculture sectors. Speakers will share stories of how they built their job paths and offer insights into current trends in the field.
Each session has a separate registration link and can be attended individually. Or inspire your career by attending all three! Presented with the Berkeley Food Institute Student Councils.
- Clarissa Broughton, Direct Distribution Coordinator, Alameda County Community Food Bank
- Ildi Carlisle-Cummins, Executive Director, California Institute for Rural Studies
- Daniella Sawaya, Community Engagement Manager, Kitchen Table Advisors
- Herman Yee, Program Manager, Urban Sprouts
- Career panel session 1 information and registration
- Career panel session 3 information and registration