The Staff Advisory Council (SAC) serves in collaboration with the Dean of the School of Public Health (SPH) to provide, foster, and support:
- Staff well-being and development
- A positive SPH culture
- Improved communications within SPH
- Community building
- A sense of unity
The staff of the School of Public Health consists of all full-time or part-time (active) career staff and non-Senate Academic appointees. In partnership with school faculty, the Staff Advisory Council provides shared leadership on issues affecting the broader SPH community and facilitates communication between faculty and staff. The Staff Advisory Council provides oversight and coordination of its committees, serves as a resource, and provides continuity within the school that transcends changes in administration.
To submit a comment, question, or idea to SAC, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact any of the members.
Current Staff Advisory Council Members
- Julie Moss (SAC Chair): email@example.com, 510-480-1892
- Yasmin Wofford (SAC Chair – ex officio): firstname.lastname@example.org, 2-4706
- Michelle Azurin: email@example.com, 4-7240
- Salma Bibi: firstname.lastname@example.org, 3-5069
- Emily Chow: email@example.com, 2-9352
- Eve Donovan: firstname.lastname@example.org, 2-2344
- Kristin Doss: email@example.com
- Quin Hussey: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joonie Kim: email@example.com
- Liza Lutzker: firstname.lastname@example.org, 3-0102
- Paul McCue: email@example.com, 3-0553
- Elise Proulx: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your thoughts and suggestions with SAC SPH Stuff (and things): virtual suggestion box
Staff Development Subcommittee
We invite your to learn more about staff development opportunities presented by SAC on the SAC Staff Development Subcommittee webpage. At this page, you can also keep track of our event calendar and view recordings of prior sessions. Bookmark this link for easy reference!