Solenn Thircuir is a Visiting Scholar whose focus is nutrition in medical education.
Solenn Thircuir is a Visiting Scholar at University of California, Berkeley School of Public Health. She is involved in a project with Professor Kristine Madsen and Professor Nancy Chen on how medical schools can better educate new generations of health professionals in preventive medicine and nutrition. Her past research focused on therapeutic innovations and the organization of cross-border care for children with cancer in Europe.
- PhD – Sociology, School for Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences, 2020
- MD – Anthropology, History & Sociology, School for Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences, 2015
- BS – Economics Law & Management, University of Lyon II, 2013
- Teaching and learning styles in medical education
- Comparative studies US/Europe
- Access to care, patient trajectories and medical institutions