Environmental Health Sciences
- BS – Conservation and Resource Studies – University of California, Berkeley, 1996
- MPH – Environmental Health Sciences – Boston University, 2000
- PhD – Environmental Health Sciences – University of California, Berkeley, 2009
- Air pollution exposure assessment for epidemiology studies
- Traffic- and rail-related air pollution sources and trends in California
- Intentional and unintentional biomass burning as a source of increased exposure to toxic air contaminants, specifically polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Industrial hygiene and the health of workers