Environmental Health Sciences
- B.S in Geography
- M.S. in Geographic Information Sciences
- PhD in Geographic Information Sciences
- PhD in Remote Sensing of Environment
- Apply multi-petabyte catalogs of satellite imagery and geospatial datasets for planetary-scale analysis of Earth’s surface environments including air pollution, weather and climate, land use and land cover through Google Earth Engine;
- Develop land use regression modeling algorithms that incorporate multiple types of measurements into a single modeling frame for the purpose of creating high spatial (e.g., 30m) and temporal (e.g., daily, monthly and annual) resolution air pollution surfaces;
- Investigate associations of respiratory symptoms with environmental exposure through machine learning techniques and biostatistics analyses.