Doctor of Public Health Program
Jennifer Lachance is a Lecturer in the School of Public Health.
Jennifer Lachance is a Lecturer in the School of Public Health, serving on the core faculty of the Doctor of Public Health program and with the Center for Public Health Practice and Leadership. She holds a doctorate in public health from UC Berkeley, focused on leadership and organizational decision-making. She earned B.S. and M.S.E. degrees in engineering and applied mathematics at Johns Hopkins University. Jennifer previously served as the Associate Director of the Center for Health Leadership within the School of Public Health
In addition to her work within the School of Public Health, Jennifer also serves as an Associate with Kenning Associates, leadership development and strategic communications firm, where she brings her expertise in leadership development to individuals, teams and cohorts.
- DrPH – UC Berkeley
- MSE – Mathematical Sciences, concentration in Public Health, Johns Hopkins University
- BS – Mathematical Sciences, Johns Hopkins University
- PH290: Foundations in Public Health Leadership and Practice
- PH375: School of Public Health Pedagogy Course
- PH293: DrPH 3+ Doctoral Seminar