Be sure to review all of the application instructions prior to submitting your online application and supplemental materials. For specifics listed on the application checklist, see our application requirements.
Note: Applicants to the Online MPH program cannot apply through the Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS).
- Statement of Purpose,
- Personal History Statement,
- Documentation of work experience (Prior work experience, preferably in health sector related activities, is desirable, but not required),
- Three letters of recommendation,
- Transcripts for all college-level coursework,
- GPA calculation sheet (US and Canadian students only),
- Send official GRE and/or TOEFL test scores through Educational Testing Service (ETS) to code #4833,
- f you are submitting IELTS scores, it must be sent electronically from the testing center, no institution code is required.
- Application Fee (For fee information, visit the UC Berkeley Graduate Division website).