The School of Public Health Student Government is a group of public health students who act as a liaison between the students and the administration and faculty. It functions as a communication vehicle between these entities to involve and inform students of ongoing activities and decision-making at the School.
- We’re always interested in connecting with people who would like to plan events for the BPH community—contact us if you have ideas!
- If you are interested in any of the committees run by the School, let us know and you can attend with a BPHSG representative.
- For specific information about committees, see Part VI of the Faculty ByLaws Document.
- Each fall semester, we begin looking for motivated first-year students to become involved as interim members and to start full-time in the spring semester for a better transition.
2021-2022 Student Government Representatives
Student Government Co-Leads
- Pooja Iyer – MPH, Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Pamela Torresdey – MPH, Health Policy and Management
- Amia Nash – DrPH
- Andrea Jacobo – DrPH
- Cheyenne Pritchard – MPH, Health & Social Behavior
- Shelby Rorabaugh – MPH, Health Policy & Management
Budget and Finance Co-Leads
- Jessica Pak – MPH, Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Ruben Vargas – MPH, Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Nam Nguyen – MPH, Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Kelly Horan – MPH, Public Health Nutrition
Faculty Advisory Committee (FAC) Student Representatives
- Sylvia Cheng – PhD, Epidemiology
- Natalia Smith – MPH, Public Health Nutrition
Educational Policy and Curriculum Committee (EPCC) Representatives
- Ariel Siegel – MPH, Health & Social Behavior
- Annika Ramona – MPH, Global Health & Environment
- Oscar Ramos