As a special way to honor and acknowledge our most generous donors who express their commitment to our school’s mission to improve population health, especially for the most vulnerable, we welcome you to our Dean’s Circle. By contributing $1,000 or more in a fiscal year (July 1 – June 30), you are among our most loyal supporters and we are grateful for your partnership.
Since 2006, Berkeley Public Health’s Dean’s Circle has been a community of committed individual benefactors who share in and support the Dean’s vision for the school’s future by making annual leadership gifts. Your collective generosity inspires others to follow your example.
We are pleased to be able to offer the following benefits and opportunities to our Dean’s Circle members:
- An annual briefing meeting via Zoom with the Dean to discuss the state of the school and his priorities
- Concierge services such as assisting with campus parking and maps to help you plan a visit to the UC Berkeley campus. We would be happy to also provide a guided tour of our school.
- Invitations to school lectures and receptions with reserved, VIP seating and an opportunity to network with faculty, students and alumni at these events
- Gift planning consulting services to help you learn about how to leave a legacy gift to Berkeley Public Health
- Your name listed prominently on our online donor honor roll
- A surprise, annual Berkeley Public Health-branded thank you gift
- Complimentary annual subscription to the online Wellness Letter
Our Dean’s Circle donors also receive recognition and benefits through the UC Berkeley-wide Charter Hill Society, which recognizes giving to colleges, departments and other programs across campus.